Contact Sean Tillery for more information and to schedule your skydive school sessions at (531) 500-7478
TAKE THE LEAP AND LEARN TO SKYDIVE WITH SKYDIVE ATLAS!
Get your USPA A license on a schedule convenient for you.
We jump 7 days a week. Our skydiving school instructors have AFF (Accelerated Freefall) ratings and offer an AFF program to obtain your USPA skydiving A license. We offer Lincoln and Omaha skydiving school along with skydiving school for the surrounding communities. Pay as you go ($695 minimum) or pay in full in advance ($3,900) and save money. The program includes:
- Ground School
- Levels 1–3
- Levels 4–7
- Packing Class
- Coach Jumps
- Solo Jump with Gear
A minimum of 25 jumps and a passing grade on the USPA written and oral exams are required to obtain your A license. Read the full description below. The USPA A license allows jumpers to:
- Jump without supervision.
- Pack their own main parachute.
- Engage in basic group jumps.
- Perform water jumps.
Our Accelerated Freefall (AFF) Program for your USPA A license includes all of the following:
- Skydivers’ Information Manual (SIM), Log Book and USPA Membership – $200
- Ground School – $100
- Levels 1 through 3 – $395 each
- Levels 4 through 7 – $345 each
- Packing Class – $100
- Coach Jumps – $195 each
- Solo Jump with Gear – $75 each
United States Parachute Association (USPA) A License
Persons holding a USPA A license must have—
- Completed 25 freefall jumps.
- Completed all requirements listed on the USPA A License Proficiency Card.
- Completed five group freefall skydives involving at least two participants.
- Received the signature and official stamp on the USPA A License Proficiency Card or USPA A License Progression Card (ISP), which validates the A license for a 60-day time limit following the completion of the card.
- The completed and signed USPA A License Proficiency Card or USPA A License Progression Card must be validated within 60 days of completion by sending the card to USPA Headquarters. Once validated, USPA will issue a license number that becomes a permanent record of the member.
- Passed the USPA-developed written and oral USPA A license exams conducted by a current USPA I, Examiner, S&TA, Judge or USPA Board member. Note: USPA Headquarters will accept a completed card signed by a USPA Instructor without the official stamp. The registration fee must be included.
Read the full licensing information on the USPA website (section 3-1, subsection E).
You must be a USPA member for your license to stay current (see fees here).